If spontaneous natural conception is proving difficult, various assisted reproductive treatments, also called ART treatments, are available to help you get pregnant.
If you want specific information about the cost price of fertility treatment, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our team will get you an appointment with the best doctors for fertility treatments for both male and female.
- IVF or In Vitro Fertilisation
- IUI or Intrauterine insemination: Homologous or artificial insemination and Insemination by donor
- Special treatments
- Fertility surgery: Diagnostic surgery andOperative surgery
- Andrology and Endocrinology: study of the endocrine system or the hormonal system
The best method of treatment depends on the nature of your fertility problem.
Belgian clinics have an international reputation as pioneers in the development of reproductive techniques for fertility treatments:
- Research into infertility
- IVF = In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI = Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- IVM = In Vitro Maturation
- Care program for prospective parents with an infectious disease
- Operations for men
- Operations for woman
- Care program for recurrent miscarriages
- Sperm, egg and embryo donation
- Storage of cells and tissue
Our medical practice is based on an accredited quality assurance system.
Our care programmes are always the result of follow-up studies of patients.
(New) fertility programmes always are checked against their results in terms of:
- effects on patients
- success rate
- progress of the pregnancy
- health of mother and baby
Belgium is a pioneer of fertility treatments both in Europe and worldwide, particularly in vitro fertilisation.
This is why the doors of our fertility centre are open to couples with fertility problems from all over the world.
In this way, we can successfully treat patients from every continent, irrespective of their religion, race or personal beliefs. We also aim to provide perfect medical service to all our patients, including those who come from outside Belgium.
Of course there is the fact that foreign patients cannot benefit from the same health insurance cover arrangements as patients with Belgian citizenship.